Private Piano Lessons From Beginner to Intermediate
“Choosing a piano teacher to learn how to play the piano is an important choice with consequences both in time and money if you make the wrong decision.”
My name is Ian Dankner and I have been playing piano for the last 20 years and teaching piano lessons for the last 7. So if you are a complete beginner or intermediate player you have come to the right place. I have developed a teaching style to help you learn how to play the piano with less frustration while staying motivated to learn. I have the ability to teach you any type of music that you would like to learn how to play.
With my piano lessons you’ll discover:
- How to lay the perfect foundation for quick results.
- Avoid the top 5 mistakes that beginner piano players make.
- How not doing this one thing at the start could cost you months of practice trying to catch up.
- Why piano coaches get better results than piano teachers.
- The secrets that let children with the right info. out-play adults with the wrong info.
- How to select the right piano lessons for your personality.
- The difference between value and price.
- Underground piano tricks of the top players plus, lots more…
Here’s How To Get Started
If you are interested in taking piano lessons, I recommend first clicking on the box above and downloading my free Piano Lessons Consumer Awareness Guide – 7 Things You Should Know Before Hiring A Piano Teacher.
When you are ready to schedule your first lesson just click on the contact us page or give me a call at 443-420-8750.
P.S. Don’t wait too long, we only have a limited number of weekly piano lessons time slots available, and they are filling up fast.